Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Well, this process might take me awhile. Being that I have not updated my blog in some time I have a lot of catching up to do and might need a few (hundred) posts do to so. So here it goes......


So what has happened in the last two years? First Troy and I moved!! A much needed moved I might add. No more 45 min drives and excessive gas bills, over the top mileage, and trying to stay awake while driving home. We were able to move close to our families and friends, just in time I might add. The whole process started when Troy was helping some people move in down the street from us. We have wanted to move for some time at this point but, our house was not on the market. Troy half joking half serious said “if this doesn’t work out for you let me know, we want to move from our home.” Roughly about two weeks later they called and asked us if we were still interested. Without much hesitation we were out a month later! I took an abundance of photos just so I would always remember our first home together.


For fear of writing a novel I will sum up the rest of the story. We moved into my parents house while we looked for a home. The moved happened relatively fast and I am picky so we needed more time to find a place. Finally a month later we found a house. It just so happened to be the a home Troy’s grandfather built some 27 years ago!! Needless to say a lot of work needed to be done! So the small remodel that was only going to take about 2 months, has changed into almost a year long rebuild! Oh well, I have enjoyed the ride! Our potential move in date is October, YEA!! I only say potential for my husband’s sake but, if this drags on any longer I will pull my hair out!! I can’t blame the entire thing on Troy, apparently getting a permit this day and age takes months. Why, I have NO CLUE!!! But come October I will be home in my forever house happy and healthy so that it what really matters.


On to other news, stories, holiday, birthdays, and major life changing events. Troy and I are expecting twins the end of June! We are elated along with the rest of our family and friends. After such a roller coaster it is nice to be expanding our family by two in one shot. Gavin can’t wait to be a big bother and tells my belly “I’m your big bother!” I told him he needed to shout because they can’t hear well right now. It truly is so adorable and sweet! We are having a boy and a girl which came as a shock to me. I thought as well as the “necklace” thought we were going to have two boys. I made my peace with never buying cute girl clothes and moved on. However much to my surprise (although not my husband’s apparently) we found out it was one of each. I went to my mother in laws house later that day and my sister in law had already bought the cutest dress for her and a adorable outfit for him. Needless to say I cried and couldn’t believe I was really having one of each.


So far those are our most recent events. Now I do fully intend to make a blog book so I can’t forget to catch up on everything. My plan is to start with start posting pictures, even if they were taken a year ago and write a little about each one. So here I go...