Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gavin's soccer 09'

In the fall of 09’ Gavin (I have to say it felt more like summer), completed another round of soccer. The previous year he was in Gilbert and last year we enrolled him in the Chandler league. I love watching him play sports, I can deem myself a soccer mom! He had and amazing coach and a great season.


In case you are wondering why he is the only one wearing a 1980’s white headband, it’s because he liked it. It was so adorable and at times slightly distracting but none the less super cute. I am hoping to enroll him again this fall and trying to find a indoor league for the summer. I love watching and supporting but not in 115 degree weather and with two newborns.

My sunshine
I think he looks so cute standing this way

Apparently he and the coach were deep in conversation