Friday, December 28, 2007

Gavin's First Date!!



Okay so it wasn't really a date but Gavin and Brooke sure acted like it was. We went to the Temple Lights with Chari, Wade, Cindy, and Brent (oh and all the little ones)! Well it was a fun night but I couldn't help but notice that Gavin and Brooke wouldn't leave each others sides and held hands the entire time, it was so cute. Cindy took a picture of the two standing under the Christmas wreath however; Cindy forgot to include the wreath in the pictures so you can use your imagination. It was s great night!


Oh and a little side note that I thought was so funny. As we were waiting for Cindy and Brent to arrive a group of mutual kids had just finish walking the grounds. A diver in a car stop in the middle of the road (he had just finished walking the grounds as well) to yell at a young man who had flashed him with a laser. The Leader of the young man said I will take care of this and that he was sorry. You would think that comment would have satisfied this driver but it didn't. He proceeded to tell the Leader to control his youth and that he wanted to make sure he took care of it. After a very uncomfortable 5 or so minutes of this driver glaring at the Leader talking to the young man he yelled "you are not taking care of this properly." The leader then walked up the man to try and diffuse the situation. This not only mad me laugh that the annoying man thought he could handle the situation but that he also stopped in the middle of the road for five minutes. I tell you if I would have been the driver behind him I would have gotten out and yelled at him. I am not one who diffuses situations to well I guess. It was pretty funny :)!