Sunday, December 9, 2007

Birthday Dinner!!

So tonight was my birthday dinner with my family. My sister and her family along with my parents came out to my house for dinner. Troy, Wade, and my Dad went pheasant hunting a few weekends ago and shot some birds so tonight that is what we had. To be perfectly honest it wasn’t that good it was a little dry but I still ate it. The best part was of course the cake; Troy bought two different kinds from cold stone since he wasn’t sure which one I would like. Well, I enjoyed them both and so did everyone else. It was a nice change to have my family come to my house since every Sunday we go to my parent’s house and then we have to drive the forty minutes home. I am so grateful for my family they truly are some of the most good hearted people I know. By the way if you are wondering why I am wearing such festive pj’s they are complements of my mother, it was part of my birthday present. They look extremely comfortable so I had to wear them for dinner. Thanks mom I have always loved flannel pj’s. I also thought it would be cute to get a picture in front of my Christmas lights which I am so proud of. I helped hang a few but Troy did most of the work. I just love this time of year and love decorating for Christmas. Also last Thursday was cowboy day at Gavin’s preschool so I took some pictures because he looked so cute. I didn’t have any boots for him (considering who my family is aka Saba’s you would think I would have a pair for him) so I had to make due with his skater shoes as Troy likes to call them. They learned all about the letter “C” and took some pictures on a saddle his teacher decked out with ropes and everything. It was a really fun day for him and he played the cowboy part perfectly!