Thursday, December 6, 2007

Playing in the Rain & Tag Questions!!

These pictures are from last week when it rained. Since rain is an infrequent sight in this lovely state I decided to be a non obsessive mother and let Gavin enjoy this rare occasion. He had a blast and played in the rain for at least an hour. Being that I had some where to go that night I choose to stay inside and keep the door open. Although I hate the summer and can’t stand June, July, August, and September’s radiant heat, I do love that it is so spectacular when it rains.
I also want to say that I had a wonderful dinner tonight with some awesome friends. Thank you so much Chari, Regan, Tricia, and Kristen for taking me out and I appreciate your friendships so much. I also want to add that although one of my dearest friends Lynn lives out of state and was not able to come I announced that she was there in spirit.



Okay now it is on to the tag that I need to get done!! Six interesting facts about me:

1. I hate FEET!!! I can stand my sons and a few other people’s feet (this includes my own) but other then that I can’t stand them. I tend to actually stare at them if they are exposed and really would break up with a guy if he had ugly feet. It is a problem I have been dealing with my whole life.

2. I don’t like it when anyone touches my face. My esthetician being exclude of course. I can’t help but think about all the germs and oils that are on peoples hands and am terrified that I will break out because of it.

3. This brings me to my next fact I am obsess with popping zits ask any of my friends (I use tissue so the oils on my hands don't get on there face too). I have popped many peoples zits only if they ask me of course. I have no clue why I feel the need to find one. It is a sense of accomplishment if something comes out, Gross I know!!!

4. I have this wired fear of dying. Well not just dying being murdered, since I was a little girl. I think it stems form all the horror movies I watch as a child. When Troy goes out of town and if I don’t have Gavin that weekend I sleep with my gun loaded next to me. I also stuff pillows under the covers to make me feel like he is home. I have a good aim so if some one does break in I am prepared. I need to clarify that I will not just shoot at anything that moves, I do understand gun safety and practice it.

5. I am particular about what my son wears. I feel it is completely justified being that I don’t have a girl and don’t get to experience that fun of dressing them up. So because of this I find a lot of satisfaction dressing up Gavin. Boy clothes are not nearly as fun to buy as girls though.

6. Finally I am crazy about my family and my friends. If someone hurts them in ANY way I get EXTREMELY protective. I care and love them very much and will hold a grudge against that person of a long time. It is a fault I am not saying that this is a good thing I am just warning people not to hurt my family or friends. To also clarify this I am an adult and let needed things go…… well not too much!!


I TAG LYNN, KRISTEN, TRICIA, REGAN, GINA, CHANTEL, TRICIA G., MARIE, MARIE C., CINDY, AND ANYONE ELSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN!