Saturday, January 5, 2008

Weston and Gavin

I am writing this post to my nephew and son; I am in the mood to reminisce. First of all I want to say how lucky I am to have such and amazing nephew and what a blessing he is to my life and Gavin’s. Although my life doesn’t always go according to plan (who’s does?) I am so glad that my sister and I where able to be pregnant with in a few months of each other. Gavin and Weston have always been best friends and will continue to be the rest of their life. I am in complete amazement they way they bonded when they were just months old. I know that every parent thinks that there kid is the greatest and I am no different however; I love my nephew just as much as my own son. I can’t believe I have been so bless to have two wonderful little boys in my life. I know that they share such a special bond and I am so grateful for that. Here are some pictures from when they where younger.


I don’t want to ruin this post by telling everyone how mad I am that I lost my new phone yesterday at the movies theaters. So for that sake of an angry post lets just say I lost it and I was very upset. Sorry to Tricia for having to witness my outraged at every teenager in the parking lot (one in particular). I am also sorry that you had to hear me yell about how mad I was the whole way home. Okay that is enough of that; I will be getting a new phone soon. NO MORE WORRIES!!!!