Monday, January 14, 2008

Trying Something New

I don't normally do this but I thought I might give it a try; I am throwing a vendor party on the 30th of January at my mother's house. I went to a Cookie Lee party a while back and the Lady said I would get 50% off if I threw a party so I thought why not. I will have Cookie Lee (jewelry), Mary Kay, Gold Canyon, Pampered Chef, and Not So Perfect Tin. If you want any thing from those vendors come and bring who ever you want. I don't have everyone's address but I am sending out invitations soon so if any of you want to come email me your address at Mar21Sea@aol. I am crossing my fingers that it goes well. Hope to see you there!


This weekend Troy and I went up to California for our two year anniversary and for Lynn's baby shower. We had a very eventful weekend, I can't tell you what happened yet because I feel like someone else should post it before I do. Lets just say I am so glad I went and had an amazing time. Newport Beach is such a nice place and the weather was great. We also went to the Target in West Hollywood which felt like we where in another world. There are some of the most intresting people there. I have to say I love California but don't know if I could handle the amount of traffic. It took us a half and hour to move ten miles, ahh the joys of freeways. All in all it was a great trip and I can't wait to go back there soon!