Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we went to Saba’s for dinner and the Alvarez’s for games. It was a blast my Aunt Alison and Uncle Roger hosted. It was a great meal of course and even better dessert. The amount of pies we had was insane; I couldn’t help but take a picture of this memorable moment. Roger and Alison have horses on their property and my nephew Weston got to feed them. It was such nice weather that most of day I was outside. That evening we went to my other family and played scene it battle of the sexes. Well, the women lost but I am bound and determined to win the next time. We didn’t have Gavin Thanksgiving which was a bummer but I know he had fun. He also came home with a big bruise on his ear which being a typical mother I over reacted and was so scared he would lose his hearing. It was a great Thanksgiving and I can’t wait until next year when I have another excuse to eat myself into oblivion. This is my Cousin DeaAnna and her Husband Jacob and their cute little girl Brooklynn.This is a picture of where most of the men spent Thanksgiving!!