Thursday, November 1, 2007

My little Minja!!!

Gavin was able to have two costumes this year one a postman (he was this for actual Halloween) and a ninja. According to Gavin it is a minja anyways, he had a Halloween party at preschool so he got to dress up. I let him pick out his costume and he was so excited, I of course wanted him to be a zombie doctor who had blood every where and his organs falling out but he wouldn’t even try on the costume.
He wanted to keep the mask on all and a kept doing karate poses. It was so skin’ cute. I don’t have any pictures of him in his postman costume yet but as soon as I do I will post them.

On Halloween we went to my cousins house for a little get together. I have the cutest nephew ever he was JIM from The Office and Wade was Dwight. I can't get over how awesome those costumes were. If you don't know who I am talking about you really need to start watching The Office, IT'S GREAT!!!