Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Field Trip to BASHAS

Yesterday I went with Gavin and his class to his first field trip. We went on a tour of Bashas, I really didn’t know what to expect, but it was so neat and all the kids loved it. I never knew you could get a tour of Bashas and that it is free, they also give you pizza and cookies for FREE! First they watched this lady make cakes, she was so fast it took her five minutes to make one cake ( to decorate ). They gave all the kids little turkey rings then it was off to watch then make pizza’s. I still can’t get over that they just gave us two large pizzas for taking a tour. The tour guide took the kids to the sea food area and let the kids touch a lobster. It was really a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed themselves so much. At the end of the tour they brought the pizza and cookies out for everyone to have. By the way my kid was the only kid who asked for FOUR slices of pizza. I only gave him three but he still wanted a fourth. I have no clue where he puts it?!