Thursday, November 1, 2007

ONE FAST TRIP!!

If you know me well you know I am obsess with Disneyland. This past Saturday Troy and I decided to make a day trip to Disneyland with three other couples. Well, the original plan was only three couple to begin with which would make driving to Disneyland and back in one day less difficult. However another couple decided to come so we had to take two cars.
So on Friday we go to bed around midnight and I get up a 2:30 to get ready to leave by 3. Well to no surprise people ran late so we didn’t leave until 3:45am. I figured if I drove most of the way up there that it would give people a chance to sleep and would allow me to sleep the drive home later that night. I drove most of the way up about 4 and ½ hours and couldn’t drive anymore. We got to Disneyland and spent all day there and at California Adventure Park.
We ended up leaving the parks around 11:30pm; I was excited to be able to sleep on the way home. Troy started off driving and it took him about 40 minutes to figure out how to get back on the I-10. I finally suggested asking someone and he took my all knowing advice. No soon did we get on the road did I look over to see him almost falling asleep. So once again I had to drive. I though I will drive for about 3 hours and some one else can take over. I did just that and Troy drove, then other 20 minutes passed and he was about to fall asleep. ONCE AGAIN I drove but this time I just drove all the way home. I almost died because I was so tired. I love Disneyland but will NEVER do that again. I got to sleep Sunday morning around 7:30am!