Monday, May 19, 2008

Gavin's Party


On Saturday we went to Bounce U for Gavin’s 4th birthday party. Everyone had a blast and it was a lot of fun. Bounce U (for those of you who don’t know) is this giant place with all different kinds of inflatable bouncers. It was nice to have a whole room just for our guest. It had a huge slide, obstacle course, a boxing ring, and one where you can strap yourself and an opponent in and try to pull the other one down. Gavin and all his friends enjoyed the slide the best however; I think the adults enjoyed the boxing ring more. Troy and Ed had and all out boxing match, it was apparently very intense because they both came out sweating profusely, YUCK!! I have to say it was pretty entertaining to watch. It seems those boys are VERY competitive (who would have guessed ;)!) FYI that is sarcasm they are the most competitive people I have ever met, almost to the point of arrogance, almost!! After the bouncing portion was over we had pizza, cake, and ice cream. I have to thank my wonderful aunt Liz for making Gavin’s Ninja cake. It is what he wanted so I tried to deliver. Gavin got tons of presents, so much in fact that I now am in the process of organizing and discarding the old toy in the playroom. He got this awesome drum set from my parents, which he loves. Everyone thought I was crazy for allowing him to have one but Gavin loves music so if he wants to be the next Tommy Lee I will let him. Strictly in the drumming sense not the lifestyle (had to clear that one up)! He received tons of other gifts that he loves, thank you so much for all those presents. He won’t need anything for next 2 birthdays!! :) I am also sorry that some of the pictures have dust on them, I need to get my camera cleaned!


Ed and Kingston, this is after the boxing match as you can tell!!!
Papa and Gavin, oh how he loves his papa



My beautiful mother, what a cover girl!Troy and Ed boxing, again I need to clean my leans SORRY!!Family and Friends watching Gavin opening his MANY gifts!!Gavin's best friend and the greatest Auntie Kendra and her goodie bag (Gavin talks about Kendra all the time)Waiting for food, people get angry when they are hungry! Or maybe that was just me?!Gavin trying to stick his finger in the awesome cake Aunt Liz made!What a Ninja cake!Crazy kids on a crazy slideWade and Weston on the slide, who is having more fun?!The adults! Thanks Kristen and Scott for coming even though you don't have kids, you can barrow mine until you get your own:)!Emmy and Anna getting ready to bounce Grandma and Grandpa Ethington Bethany clearly didn't want Troy to take her picture! The people who didn't want to bounce, go figure!
I wanted to post a little clip of Gavin rockin’ out on his drum set. For some reason though the camera didn’t pick up the sound very well, sorry!