Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is for my sister who hates me for not blogging enough!!!


Okay to start off it was Weston’s birthday on the 25th of February and we had a great birthday party for him at the park across from my parents house. Chari rented a bouncer and we had pizza and a cookie cake. Everyone had a blast and the kids loved the bouncer. I bought Weston a bubble machine because he loved bubbles. I have a problem with immediate gratification and wanted to see how Weston liked my gift right away. (It is a problem I have suffered with my whole life, oh well!) Well Weston loved it along with the rest of the kids. It actually was a mesmerizing gift, I sat there and watched the bubbles within bubbles machine way to long. I had a momentary lapse into my childhood, getting so excited when three bubbles would be contained within one huge one. It was pretty neat (I wasn’t the only adult watching it).
Well I can’t believe how much Weston has grown. It seems like just yesterday when I would be getting ready in my bedroom and trying to entertain him at the same time. Or when I would have him sleep with me in the morning and watch Friends with him. He was the cutest baby ever, and yes he was more attractive as a newborn then Gavin was. Gavin is adorable now but not all newborns are cute, despite what people tell you. Oh and I must also say my best friend Lynn’s baby Annabelle was another very cute newborn. Anyways, I am so honored to say I am the aunt of and amazing nephew. I love him so much and am so glad that he and my son are so close. I LOVE YOU WESTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay now on to yesterday, I know that it is March but we live in Arizona and I laid out all yesterday while Gavin played in the water. It was so nice I really love that I can start on my tan early before I go to California this weekend. Gavin is obsessed with being outside so I thought what a good time to tame my white skin. Well it worked (a little) for me but, Gavin can get tan in two seconds. I do love to see children have tan lines, it is so cute. Here are some pictures of Gavin being Gavin!