Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Funday!!!!!

Grandparent time!!!!
Every Sunday my family usually gets together at my parents house to hang out and have a big family dinner. Well Last Sunday I decided to have everyone come to my house so that I didn’t have to drive in to town. Troy cooked on the BBQ and everyone brought a side dish, the food was great! We ate outside while Gavin and Weston played in the backyard. I love watching the kids enjoy themselves so much and I also love that it was still nice enough to eat outside. After dinner we played games and had dessert by the fire. It was a really enjoyable time. I am really lucky to have such a great family!
Gavin playing baseball with grandpa I think he was really in to it?! Weston playing soccer, he was great at it!!
My husband grilling up a storm, what a tropper!!!!!!

Guess who cleaned up the mess?