Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reese's Blessing


We blessed our little Ressey Piecey on February 5th 2012. Our church starts at 8 so I felt bad for those who had to drive far. Fortunately, my family rocks so there was no problem there. It was wonderful day. My husband is amazing and did a great job. As most people know who read my blog, my husband is a cryer when it comes to his kids (I love this about him). Chop his arm off and not a tear, but when he talks about his children he can’t help it. 
I have to give a big thank you to my family for helping me with the twinners during church. I don’t know about other kids, but mine will sit there the whole hour and not make a peep! If only the written word could express my sarcasm! They're cutie pooties but being quiet is not their strong suit. Reese on the other hand is quiet. She didn’t make a peep. At the end of the blessing my husband was EXTREMELY careful not to drop her when he help her up. This is a huge fear of this.