Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter


This is what the Easter bunny brought us! Isn’t she a cutie!



 I helped the twins practice hunting for eggs. Amee was a pro, and Lincoln wasn't so happy I woke him up from his nap. I learned a lesson (you would think 4 kids would have taught me this) NEVER wake a sleeping baby. In this case a sleeping toddler. Lincoln was a little (I use this term lightly) upset about being woken up. Eventually, he calmed and joined everyone.


I enjoyed spending time with family and sharing this beautiful day with the ones I love. I was especially happy because this year was the first year Gavin really understood what Easter was about. He is growing up so fast. I love him so much, and he is an amazing big brother.   

 Sisterly love 
 What a stud
 Amee enjoying the sprinkler system
 Tender moment from one generation to another

 Pro Ameree.... upset Lincoln
  Cannon's first Easter egg hunt   


 Amee loves sunbathing
 The boys and their football



 The only type of family picture we can get these days!