Friday, September 24, 2010

The Twin's Belssing



On September 5th we blessed Lincoln and Ameree. It was such a special and eventful day! Troy spent most of the morning preparing himself for the blessing. I of course spent most of the morning getting children and myself ready. Which, now becomes a task in itself. There was other blessing that was also taking place that day however we were scheduled to go first. As I am sitting there waiting, I get this overwhelming smell. Yep, Linc decided this would be the perfect time to do me a solid (pun intended). So I run out to change him as fast as possible and happened to walk in right as they were saying okay I guess we will do the other family first. It all worked out and Troy gave two amazing blessings. When Troy held Ameree up at the end of the blessing everyone said she looked like an angel because you couldn’t see Troy’s hand with her puffy dress. I have the cutest kids!!







After the blessing we went over to my parents house for a lunch. I have to first thank my amazing family for having everything put together by the time I got there. It looked so yummy!!! Thank you all so much!! My aunt made cupcakes for the occasion and they were delicious, everything she makes is delicious! While getting everything ready my mother in law and Kristen took some bags of ice to my parents freezer. Unfortunately, my mother in law slipped and did something to her back. So we had to call the ambulance. So that was very eventful, thank you Dr. Vance for helping my mother in law!


It really was such a wonderful day! I love to have all my family around me and appreciate all that they do for us. Thank you so much!