Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 Months and a Little More.....






It has already been two months! Time just flies by! Amee (our nickname for Ameree) is 9lbs 1oz, far ahead is Linc at a whopping 11lbs. Who do you think takes after Troy? Lincoln is already rolling over from stomach to back, he has been doing this for about two weeks now. He is ridiculously strong and has to eat all the time. My sweet little girl can go forever without eating. This however is a problem because she is only in the 10th percentile she needs to pack on the pounds. If only someone would tell me that, I would feel a lot better about myself.



They are actually really good babies and sleep usually from 9:30 pm to 6:30 am. Most of time it is Linc who is starving in the morning. My life revolves around changing diapers, pumping, and feeding. I run on a 3 hour clock which just seems to fly by.


Gavin is doing okay in first grade. We have had a little (I use the term lightly) problem talking. Apparently, my kid is tied for first place for talking. I have no idea where he gets his social skills. He is learning to save his stories for the playground (sort of). He is a class clown and loves attention?! No not my kid! I have no idea where he gets it, this is NOT in his genetic make-up! On the bright side the teacher does say what a kind person he is and helpful. A quality that Gavin has always had and one that is most important in my eyes. I love him!!


About a month ago we did a newborn photo shoot and it turned out great. It took about 4 hours, and by the end I was loosing my mind. I also must have lost about 5 pounds of water weight just being there because it felt like a sauna. The photographer told me it helps the babies stay nice and cozy during the shoot. It really did and it was so worth it! I love my kids and loved that Camille was able to capture such precious moments!