Friday, October 7, 2011

Troy turns 31 and Lincoln and Ameree Turn 1!

So, it is evident I’m a blog slacker. I try to remember to take pictures when I can. So my poor husband’s birthday was only documented by my sister in law. At the end of the party she asked why I hadn’t taken any pictures. Again, my mind is not only constantly filled with things I need to get done but, being pregnant makes me forget everything. Thank you Brooke for taking the only pictures I have of Troy turning 31. I don’t think Troy really would care if his aging was documented or not. 
For Troy’s birthday (back in July) we had family over for dinner. Followed by my husbands favorite cake, German chocolate. I have to add this is my least favorite cake! 
The twins, they turned 1 (in June). Again, I am awesome at blogging. I wasn’t planning on throwing a party since, they wouldn’t remember it anyway. However, my sister said I would later regret this. Honestly, I would have! Lynn, also gave me motivation with he post on Jack turing 1. The pictures were adorable and I knew I had to do a little something. I use “little” lightly, being that Troy has a large family as do I. 









I can’t believe they are a year! Time has flown by. It’s a bittersweet feeling, one filled with excitement and fear. Having a 7year old I know how quickly life passes you by. I just forgot how quickly. Good thing in 3 weeks I can start the whole baby process all over again. Yes, 3 weeks and our little Reese will be born. Husband (amazingly helpful),  7 year old (extremely helpful), twin 16 month olds (a little less helpful), and a newborn, piece of cake. Sarcasm, just in case any of you were wondering!


I also need to add, my ADORABLE little man is in 2nd grade this year, SECOND!! I am so proud of him and all that he does.