Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Halladay's come to town!!!

This past weekend Lynn and Jake (and baby Annabelle) came into town. I am so excited every time they come because I know we will have a blast. Plus I love playing hostess to such fun guest. We did a girls lunch on Saturday and then went to Regan's house to wait for the husbands to come over. I brought Gavin over for a little bit so that he could play with Heidi's little boy Boston. They had a great time dancing and playing with cars.( I was unable to take a picture of Heidi and me without cutting off our faces!) When the hubbys finally arrived we played catch phrase, it was so much FUN!! I can't help but laugh when we are all together. I always end up laughing so much that my cheeks hurt. We had a great weekend and I can't wait until that Halladay's come to town again.