Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MY KID IS IN PRESCHOOL!!!!






Gavin started preschool on Tuesday, and I couldn't have been more excited. I wanted him to love it and I wanted to make it a special day for him. I of course went school shopping and bought way too much but I couldn't help myself. The night before I debated over two outfits and finally came to a conclusion (I know it sounds weird but I really wanted it to be perfect)! Tuesday morning I got up early make him blueberry waffles because I thought he needed to have a hearty breakfast and because he loves them. I am making a tradition on the first day of school I will make him his favorite breakfast. Well anyway I dropped him off and he didn't even look back at me, which is exactly what I expected he has never been a clingy kid. I signed him in and pick up a few handouts and left for a few hours.












When I came back to pick him up I was so excited to hear how he did. The teacher said he did great! I wanted to take some more pictures of him but the heat was killing him and I so this is all I could get. Well all in all it was a great day and I am so excited to see the things he learns. By the way he desperately wanted me take a picture of him sticking his tongue out so that is the reason for that picture!